We are currently delivering the following high threat protection and trauma medical courses. All courses can be customized to your team’s needs and conducted in Southern California or at your location in the US or Internationally.
- High Threat Protection Specialist | 19-day | San Diego, California | GI Bill approved
- Certified Armed Protection Specialist | 15-day (varies) | Oceanside, California | GI Bill approved
- Executive Protection 1 | 4-day | San Diego
- Mexico Protection Specialist | 6-day | San Diego/Mexico
- Executive Protection Skills Weekend | 2-day | San Diego
- Tactical Trauma Care (TC3) Provider Certification | 2-day | San Diego
- Tactical First Responder Certification | 1-day | San Diego
- Introduction to High Threat protection | 1-day | USA & Mexico
All of our courses can be delivered anywhere in the US or internationally. Our instructor staff have delivered tactical training, force protection, trauma medical, personal protection courses, anti-kidnapping & hostile environment safety in more than 30 countries. Contact us about training options for your team.
The above video shows actual students participating in High Threat Protection Specialist Training. Most of the video was captured via cellphone video and gives just a 2 minute glimpse of our 19-day HTPS course. The skill-sets developed in this course are relevant in high threat/low profile environments such as, defeating restrains (hand cuffs, flex cuffs, rope, duct tape, 550 cord), tactical trauma care, foreign weapons live fire, mission planning computer labs, etc. Our instructors currently work in high threat areas and developed the course curriculum relevant to the non-permissive environments in which they work. Contact us for more information on private or group training.