Executive Protection Essentials EPE | 12-days | $3850 | All included!
This intensive 12-day Executive Protection course was originally designed by SECFOR International for individuals new to the protective industry and US Military & Law Enforcement personnel transitioning out of service and into the civilian domestic executive security & high risk protection industry. The EPE course is one of the most information-packed and relevant short-courses available today. The course is designed and taught by working professionals in the protective industry and it’s curriculum was designed from lessons-learned over years of experience running details domestically & foreign non-permissive environments. You will work day and night in this course and at 144 hours, we have packed the 12 day course with 18 days of instruction.
When not instructing, our staff work regular assignments in Mexico, Iraq, Afghanistan, Beirut, Colombia, West Africa, Bosnia, & other elevated risk areas of the world. In addition, our instructor staff have acted as U.S. Government and Military Special Operations Program Management & instructors before moving into the protection industry working for Fortune 100 Corporations, High Net Worth individuals, Government Personnel, Celebrity clients, and a variety of other executive protection functions.
The 12–day course includes the following subjects:
- Evasive / PSD Driving (3 days of Track Driving! We do not do Parking Lot courses!)
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer Adult/Pediatric/Infant
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care certification via the NAEMT +
- Firearms Package (Firearms rental and ammunition included in tuition!)
- Resume, Networking & Recruitment clinic
- Corporate & Celebrity Protection
- Nuances of Tech Industry protection
- Principles of Protection
- Anatomy of a Protective Detail
- Full protective detail
- Single agent vs.Team Tactics
- Walking Formations
- Attacks On Principal Drills (AOP)
- Client Evacuation
- Resume assisitance and recruitment workshop
- Surveillance Detection – Fixed site and Mobile
- Technical Surveillance Detection Introduction & GPS Tracking
- Vehicle basics / Team placement / Armored Vehicle Characteristics
- Route Planning and Mission Plan preparation
- Arrivals and Departures
- Terrorist / Kidnapper/ Assassin Methods
- Security Advances – Route & Site surveys
- Proper Etiquette, Protocols & Professionalism
- Industry outlook – Domestic & International
- Lodging, Meals, Firearms Rental & Ammunition included!
Our instructor staff are all working protection agents and teach what they use on a daily basis. The student will be walked through the entire process from evaluating threats, to arranging resources, route planning, advance work, briefing your team, and finally through the detail itself, including attack recognition, surveillance detection and attack response.
Prerequisites: No felony convictions. No misdemeanor domestic violence convictions
Location: Tucson, Az
Upcoming Courses: June 5-16, 2018 | Sep 4-15, 2018 | Dec 4-15, 2018
Length of course: 12-days (144 hrs! 18 days of training packed into 12 days)
Cost: $3850 (Includes Lodging, Meals, Firearms Rental, Ammunition)
Deposit: $500 to hold your spot
Financing Available: Yes
Lodging: Provided with course cost!
Meals: Provided with course cost!
Gear Required: Bring your laptop, we have everything else covered
Firearms rental & Ammunition: Provided with course cost!
Clothing: Casual. You do not need a suit for this course, though we will go over formal EP attire extensively. Jeans, Cargo Pants, or 511 pants are all acceptable. 1 3/4 inch belt or similar, tucked in T-Shirt, Short or Long sleeved button-down over-shirt. Hikers or boots are acceptable footwear for training. For protective details, dark casual dress shoes/socks, appropriate jeans, slacks, long-sleeve button down shirt. Bring a pair of throw-away clothing for medical training scenarios.