Executive Protection Essentials EPE | 12 days| Tucson, Arizona | Coming soon!
We have changed to 12-day EPE course to a hybrid program. You can attend our theory courses online now, then chose which 12-day Executive Protection hard-skills course to attend. This will eliminate all classroom time when you arrive at our training site as you would have already conducted the theory classes online in a self-paced format. This will greatly increase the amount of hands-on time we can dedicate to the hard-skills.
These intensive 12-day/140 hour Executive Protection course was originally designed for individuals new to the protective industry and US Military & Law Enforcement personnel transitioning out of service and into the civilian domestic executive security & high risk protection industry. The EPE course is one of the most information and skills-packed short-courses available today. The course is designed and taught by working professionals in the protective industry and it’s curriculum was designed from lessons-learned over years of experience running details domestically & foreign other-than-permissive environments. You will work day and some nights in this course and at 140 hours, we have packed almost 4 weeks of instruction into less than 2 weeks.
The 12-day EPE course is comprised of four modules, which can be taken separately:
- 2-day Executive Protection Operations
- 3-day Tactical Casualty Care certification & CPR/AED Card
- 3-day Protective Security Driving
- 4-day Protective Firearms & complex skills development (Bringing it all together)
When not instructing, our staff work regular assignments in Mexico, Iraq, Haiti, Lebanon, Colombia, West Africa, Bosnia, & other elevated risk areas of the world. In addition, our instructor staff have acted as U.S. Government and Military Special Operations Program Management & instructors before moving into the protection industry working for Fortune 100 Corporations, High Net Worth individuals, Government Personnel, Celebrity clients, and a variety of other executive protection functions.
The 140 hour EPE course includes the following subjects:
- Evasive / PSD Driving (3 days of Track Driving! We do not do Parking Lot courses!)
- Motorcade Driving (2 and 3 vehicle High and Low Profile tactics)
- TCCC (TECC Emphasis) certification via the NAEMT +
- CPR/AED For Professionals (American Red Cross)
- Resume, Networking & Recruitment clinic
- Corporate & Celebrity Protection
- Nuances of Tech Industry protection
- High, Low Profile & Covert Protection Tactics
- Driver down & Limo Down Immediate Actions
- Anatomy of a Protective Detail
- Single agent vs.Team Tactics
- Walking Formations
- Attacks On Principal Drills (AOP)
- Client Evacuation Drills
- Close Quarter Combat with a Principal
- Combat Marksmanship for Protectors
- Low light live fire and space clearing
- Resume assistance and recruitment workshop
- Surveillance Detection – Fixed site and Mobile
- Technical Surveillance Detection Introduction & GPS Tracking
- Vehicle basics / Team placement / Armored Vehicle Characteristics
- Route Planning and Mission Plan preparation
- Arrivals and Departures
- Terrorist / Kidnapper/ Assassin Methods
- Protective Advances – Route & Site surveys
- Proper Etiquette, Protocols & Professionalism
- Industry outlook – Domestic & International
Our instructor staff are all working protection agents and teach what they use on a daily basis. The student will be walked through the entire process from evaluating threats, to arranging resources, route planning, advance work, briefing your team, and finally through the detail itself, including attack recognition, surveillance detection and attack response.
Prerequisites: No felony convictions. No misdemeanor domestic violence convictions. 18 years old minimum
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Upcoming Courses: Still on hold due to the COVID shut down, but you can start the online training now read more
Length of course: 12-days/140 hours Hands on plus 40 hours Online Theory Instruction
Financing Available: Yes
Gear Required: Nothing. We have everything covered
Clothing: Casual. You do not need a suit for this course, though we will go over formal EP attire extensively. Jeans, Cargo Pants, or 511 pants are all acceptable. 1 3/4 inch belt or similar, tucked in T-Shirt, Short or Long sleeved button-down over-shirt. Hikers or boots are acceptable footwear for training. For protective details, dark casual dress shoes/socks, appropriate jeans, slacks, long-sleeve button down shirt. Bring a pair of throw-away clothing for medical training scenarios.
Contact us if you are interested in the course.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.270.1911