Our protection instructors currently work for SECFOR International in corporate executive protection all over the US and on international details in places like Colombia, Lebanon, Haiti, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Turkey, Brazil, Iraq, and many other countries. Having instructors that are right off of detail and then into the classroom keeps information current and relevant.
Our Medic Instructors are currently practicing medicine when not in the classroom teaching, and come from military special operations and civilians para-medicine backgrounds. All medic instructors have actually performed the interventions they will be teaching.
Our driving instructors started their careers racing. They were former NASCAR, Baja 1000, and other notable racing circuit professionals prior to transitioning into Military Mobility training, Department of State WPS driving instruction and training high threat protection personnel. Taking the dynamics of on and off-road racing and combining it with security driving.
Backgrounds of our instructor staff include:
- SARC Medics (MARSOC/RECON Medics)
- Former Federal Law Enforcement
- Former NASCAR racers
- Former Local & State Law Enforcement
- SEAL Medics
- Retired Army Special Forces Sniper Instructors
- Career Corporate Executive Protection Management
- Army SF Medics/18D
- Air Force PJs/Paramedics
- Former French Foreign Legion
- Former Baja 1000 racers
- Celebrity/Entertainment Industry Protection Specialists
- High Threat Protection Paramedics
- Flight Medics
- FMF Corpsman
- Former Army Rangers/Medics
- Fortune 100 Corporate Security Specialists
- MARSOC Instructor cadre
- WPS Instructor staff
- OGA Personnel
Currently the SECFOR is offering the Protective Security Certificate program, a 7-week academy that is unrivaled in the industry and considered the new gold standard.
Whatever your professional goals are, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today to enroll in an upcoming course. 888.270.1911