SECFOR International staff, a firm specializing in Corporate & Celebrity protection, High Threat Protection, Tactical Training to Military and Law Enforcement, and austere environment trauma care training & logistics support, has been hired by MiraCosta College to deliver a full scope of protection based and medical training programs.
MiraCosta’s primary goal is to offer veterans a source to locate quality tactical training courses covered by their GI Bill® and Vocational Rehabilitation benefits for the purposes of securing employment. MiraCosta’s premier course, the 35 day High Threat Protection Specialist Certificate Course, produces graduates trained far above industry standard. We recently added our 7 day driving package to the 35 day pipeline for an unmatched training experience.
Our instructors currently work in corporate executive protection all over the US and on international details in places like Colombia, Lebanon, Mexico, Brazil, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other countries. Having current instructors that are right off of detail and into the classroom keeps information current and relevant.
Backgrounds of our instructor staff include:
- Former Federal Law Enforcement
- Former Local & State Law Enforcement
- SEAL medics
- Retired Army Special Forces
- Career Corporate Executive Protection Management
- Army SF Medics/18D
- Air Force PJs
- Former French Foreign Legion
- Celebrity/Entertainment Industry Protection Specialists
- High Threat Protection Paramedics
- Flight Medics
- FMF Corpsman
- Former Army Rangers
- Fortune 100 Corporate Security Specialists
- MARSOC Instructor cadre
- WPS Staff
- Government Contract Protection Team Leaders
Currently the MiraCosta/SECFOR team offers 13 courses covered by GI Bill® benefits. Some of our courses include:
1) High Threat Protection Specialist – 35 days | GI Bill Approved
2) Protective Security Driving – 7 days | GI Bill approved
3) Advanced High Risk Protection / WPS Prep – 32 days | GI Bill Approved
4) Designated Defensive Marksman – 28 days | GI Bill Approved
5) Remote Security Operations – 30 days | GI Bill Approved
6) International Security Advisor – 21 days | GI Bill Approved
7) Air Travel Threat Mitigation – 18 days | GI Bill Approved
8) Lone Protector Course – 21 days | GI Bill Approved
9) Crisis Management Negotiator – 6 days | GI Bill Approved
The best starting point for your protective career is the 35 day HTPS Pipeline plus 7 day driving package. After completing these courses we have a number of advanced and speciality courses.